Thursday, September 25, 2014

LALA COMPANY:
Today, in the morning, when I was interacting with one of our Clients, one question, that came to my mind was what the exact meaning of LALA COMPANY is? However, this was not the first time I came across to such fastidious word but this time I decided to do some R&D on LALA COMPANY. Now, I may say I have done my research on lala company and the development is as follows;
Of course, I knew there is no word / definitions like lala company in The Companies Act, 1956, 2013. Therefore, I left the idea of finding the same in other acts of India also.
Therefore, I thought to take the help from my search friend GOOGLE ji. I was sure that I will definitely get something there.
Yes, to my satisfaction, I found 74,20,000 result in .51 seconds. Needless to mention here too many attention-grabbing answers are there (suggest you to read the same, if you have wellaz time for same).  

No doubt, most reliable / interesting / attention-grabbing  answer includes, where there is control in only one or group of person from same family or backgrounds OR where the management hold maximum stack in the company OR where management is expertise in the business of the company OR where staff of the company includes relatives of management OR where people are stick for long period of time OR management do not trust on in-house counsel or consultant OR pay more than penalty to consultants (not always) OR difficult to cover your affairs OR allow expenses 600 INR for cappuccino in Lodhi but not to limousine (or auto) OR management people feel comfortable in abusing others in HINDI rather than ENGLISH or French (please don’t take seriously).

 

One of my dear friends, once said, working for lala company is very challenging, you need to be extra careful and try to have extra quality of convincing people. I don’t want to comment on same and left this to you to decide. However, sometimes in case of lala company EGO prevail over BUSINESS. One may become the trustworthy but not decision maker in case of lala company. You can expect lot of surprise in the lala company, positive or negative, depending upon the situations.
Enjoy reading. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment